Editor Review :
Using the complex pattern recognition technology, we can retrieve the file fragments distributed in different places on the fromatted hard drive, and reorganize these file fragments according to the statistical information. Then build a virtual file system in memory and list all the files and directories, which are all the file directories we can see after scanning with software.
So the premise of retrieving data is that there are still file information and data blocks in the hard drive. Even if the entire partition is not visible, or there are only a few partition maintenance information on the formatted hard drive, the hard drive data can still be recovered with high quality.
In modern society, with the rapid development of science and technology, electronic products are gradually popularized. Hard drive, external hard drive, U drive, memory card and other storage media play an important role in saving and transferring data. However, users who often use these storage media should have a deep understanding that these storage media will not work well occasionally, which will bring inconvenience to our life. For example, a very common scenario is that the external hard drive suddenly cannot be opened, and the "unformatted, whether to format it" (as shown in the figure below); what's worse, the external hard drive contains important data, and the data is still There is no time to back up! How to recover data when the external hard drive prompts for formatting?
In this case, don't panic, because there is important data in the external hard drive. Even if the external hard drive prompts to format it, you can't format it. Because after formatting, the formatter will create a new file system from scratch. It will destroy the data in the external hard drive, and eventually affect the data recovery effect. Therefore, the wisest way is to recover the data of the external hard drive first, and recover the important data in the external hard drive Format of external hard drive failed
Often people who use the external hard drive will encounter various problems. Sometimes they will prompt that they can use the external hard drive only after it is formatted. It is very distressing to have a prompt that they can't complete the format after clicking. Generally, this situation is caused by a bad path inside the hard drive, or the external power supply of the hard drive fails to operate. If the hard drive has a bad track, although it can be used temporarily, the performance of the hard drive will be significantly reduced. If the corresponding processing of bad track is not carried out in time, it is likely to become more, leading to data loss and no use of the hard drive. If there is a problem with the power supply, it is necessary to check whether there is a problem with the USB power supply or the data line, or the interface of the external hard drive. In any case, if you are not clear about it, you can consult a professional data recovery company at the first time to help you operate reasonably and avoid data loss or damage caused by wrong behaviors.
Some friends will choose the method provided on the Internet for some software operations. It is suggested that people with certain computer foundation operate it, which is not applicable to all. The operation error will directly affect the data recovery needed in the future. If conditions permit, go to a professional data recovery company to conduct formal and professional detailed testing, which can better handle similar situations. Professional data recovery companies have professional equipment to detect the specific causes of hard drive failure, professional working environment to ensure the repair and replacement of hard drive components, and professional engineers to conduct more professional testing for different hard drives in different situations Data extraction ensures the safety and integrity of everyone's data, enables everyone to enjoy professional technical services, saves everyone's time to the maximum extent, makes up for the impact of missing data, and saves some unnecessary troubles.
After the file is formatted
Last night, I worked hard to write the manuscript for a whole day. When I was going to shut down the computer and go to sleep, I was not careful to get it. My intention is to eject the external hard drive from the computer. Who knows that I click "format" by magic? I think it's too late to write a manuscript. I'm too sleepy, so I'm really confused and format the external hard drive. The next day, when I found that there was nothing in the plate, I really regretted it. When I was at a loss, my colleagues sent me a piece of data recovery software. Can the task of data recovery of external hard drive really be handed over to it?
When I got home from work in the evening, before I took the bag off, I quickly opened the computer to download and install it. After inserting the external hard drive, I followed the course of how to recover the data of the external hard drive that I learned in the daytime. According to the tips of the software, I really recovered the data of the hard drive step by step. I save these data to another drive, and quickly open the files one by one to make sure that there is nothing missing. As a result, every file is intact!
How to restore the external hard drive prompt format?
Many users have encountered the prompt that the external hard drive cannot be opened, "the external hard drive is not formatted, whether to format it or not". If the external hard drive only stores some simple data, it doesn't matter how to operate. But once the important data is stored, do not panic when encountering this situation. When the prompt for formatting appears, do not click OK, and use it first Restore the hard drive data, which can restore the data to a large extent. Once the format is confirmed, some data will be damaged.
Data format recovery of external hard drive
The internal structure of the external hard drive is the same as that of the ordinary computer hard drive. When you go out of the external hard drive box, you will find the ordinary mechanical hard drive, which is composed of drives, heads and other components, but the components of the external hard drive are smaller and more precise. Like other storage media, external hard drive cannot avoid data loss. For example, the external hard drive is recognized as the external storage media by the operating system. The files deleted from the external hard drive cannot be put into the recycle bin, and the files are deleted directly.
The data loss caused by the format error of the external hard drive should be one of the most common problems encountered by the users of the external hard drive. Because the external hard drive is recognized as a external device by the system, it is easy for users to confuse it with other data storage devices, such as external hard drive, external hard drive confusion, such as incorrect plug and unplug, resulting in the problem of unable to open the prompt for formatting, and users are easy to format the drive incorrectly.
This function can effectively recover the data of NTFS, fat and other types of partitions. For the external hard drive, there is a special recovery scanning mechanism, which can recover the formatted files according to the original directory structure and support the underlying deep recovery, that is, the files are identified and classified according to the file type.
Unformatted recovery of external hard drive
Problem phenomenon: when the external hard drive is connected to the computer, the display is not formatted, or a pop-up window is opened directly for formatting. This reminder can frighten many users. Don't panic when encountering this type of problem. The first thing to do is not to click on the format. Today, I will release the diagram of the repair tutorial to you, which is a simple and practical way to do it. This tutorial is suitable for XP, win7 and win8 and win10. After completion, we still have the last step, because the whole process is completed in the software, so we need the last "keep changes". Note: keeping the changes is the final effect of all the operations just completed on the computer.
At this time, you will find that the external drive can be read normally. I remind you that if there is such a problem with the external hard drive, it is usually caused by abnormal unplugging or power failure. In addition, get into the habit of backing up files. Don't put all your hopes on the hard drive. If you accidentally lose data, you will lose more than you gain. Data recovery method after format of external hard drive
external hard drive is a storage device with large capacity and small volume recognized by users, which brings great convenience to users' information storage and storage. However, it should be noted that when you purchase external hard drive, you must choose a drive with better quality, otherwise the quality of external hard drive is not good, and data loss is likely to occur, especially the problem of hard drive format is often occurred Life.
external hard drive has become one of the most popular external storage devices because of its large storage capacity and fast data transmission speed, but it always loses the data in the external hard drive due to various situations. Some users don't pay attention to the maintenance of the external hard drive, resulting in data loss, and most users are due to their own wrong operation, such as wrong format and deletion, etc. if the external hard drive is formatted, how to recover the data?
Today I want to talk to you about the external hard drive. I believe you are familiar with it. Because the external hard drive has a large capacity, but it is very cheap, and it is loved by people. Many files and data will be stored in the external hard drive. Once the external hard drive is formatted for various reasons, it is difficult for ordinary computer users to find it back. How to recover the data after formatting the external hard drive?
It just extracts the original data, does not write damage, will not endanger the system security, the majority of computer users can use at ease.
Some users worry that the software operation is complex and will not be used, but in fact, its operation is very simple, and ordinary computer users will use it correctly. But what should be reminded here is that after the external hard drive is formatted, users should stop using the external hard drive to prevent the data lost in the external hard drive from being overwritten. Generally speaking, like other storage media, when data is lost, when the original location is not covered by new files, you can choose file recovery software to recover the lost data. If you master the method, the data recovery after the format of the external hard drive can be very simple, and the recovery rate is very high. In the process of daily use of the external hard drive, you need to pay attention to maintenance and back up the data in time.
Precautions for recovery after format of external hard drive
I suggested that users should stop using the external hard drive to prevent the data lost in the external hard drive from being overwritten.
If the data to be recovered is not found, it may indicate that the selected recovery scheme is incorrect. You can click "return" to reselect. Another possibility is that the data has been completely overwritten and cannot be recovered.
external hard drive maintenance tips sharing
1. The frequency of defragmentation should be moderate. Too frequent fragmentation will result in data loss.
2. Do not buy poor external hard drive. The poor quality of external hard drive is easy to cause various problems and data loss.
3. Do not connect with the computer for a long time. After the use of the external hard drive, you should exit and pull it out safely. Do not let the non working external hard drive connect with the computer for a long time, which will shorten the service life of the external hard drive.
4. Do not format frequently. Too frequent format of external hard drive will not only damage the hard drive, shorten its service life, but also cause data loss.
Pay attention to the maintenance and correct use of external hard drive in daily life, which can also guarantee the safety of data to a certain extent. In case of data loss, stop using immediately and recover the data of the external hard drive.
How to recover the format file of external hard drive
A special file data recovery software supports the recovery of data from different storage media, such as hard drive, optical drive, U drive / external hard drive, external phone, camera, etc. the recovered data files include documents, tables, pictures, video and audio, etc.
Step 1: insert the formatted external hard drive, run the software, and select "hard disk drive" in the pop-up "select media type" window. Why not choose "multimedia / external device" or "storage device"? That's because the capacity of the external hard drive is often large, so it's a good choice for the software to arrange the corresponding recovery program.
Step 2: select the volume label to scan, that is, the drive letter of the formatted external hard drive. It's very simple, don't you need to explain more?
Step 3: select the recovery scene. The purpose of this step is to tell the software program why your data is lost, so that the software will give the best recovery plan. Today we mainly talk about the recovery of formatted files of external hard drive, so I choose to "recover the formatted media".
Step 4: check whether the above selection is correct. If it is correct, you can start scanning.
Step 5: after the format of the external hard drive, the data recovered from the file is arranged in the form of a list. You can find the file data you need from it!
Is it not as difficult as you think to recover the format file of the external hard drive? Have you started to worship the powerful functions and super simple operation process of the software? You can also go to the special page to learn more about hard drive data recovery tutorial information!
How to recover the formatted data of external hard drive?
- 1 Choose recover mode undeleted ,formatted,lost partition or other for files
- 2 Select the device where the missing file is located. If it is an external device, please connect the external device. if you are using a mobile phone, please debug to the developer mode and click the Next button.
- 3 Check the type of file to be restored
- 4 Select the storage location for the restored files and click the button
- 5 Click the "startrecover" button to start recovering the lost files
- 6 AVI file recovery is complete, You can find the lost file in the saved directory location
Video Guide-How to recover the formatted data of external hard drive?
People also like
How to recover the formatted data of external hard drive? References
Ralate Topic Search
About How to recover the formatted data of external hard drive? Q&A
- 1 word documents file recovery
- 2 External Hard Drive Recovery Software free download
- 3 How to recovering deleted files from Seagate external hard d
- 4 Seagate external hard drive not showing up issue, How to rec
- 5 Seagate external hard drive does not work,how to recover
- 6 How to recover formatted Seagate external USB hard drive
- 7 how to recover seagate hard disk data not detecting
- 8 How to recover data from Seagate external hard drive / inter
- 9 How to retrieve lost Seagate data after deleted formatted
- 10 How to recover word file after computer shutdown
- 11 How to recover photos file after computer shutdown
- 12 How to i recover word documents files after a forced shutdow
- 13 How recover to the PPT file after pc shutting down
- 14 Files not showing up on desktop windows 10,how to recover?
- 15 How to recover lost files with black screen in windows pc
- 16 How to recover lost desktop files on computer start point
- 17 How to recover hard drive files after power outage
- 18 How to recover word document files after power outage
- 19 How to recover lost files after power outage
- 20 Recover lost deleted word excel documents after power outage
- 1 Difference: Recovery Disk, Disk Recovery, System Image & Sys
- 2 How to Move Windows 10 in HDD to SSD
- 3 How to Use an External Hard Drive
- 4 Clone Hard Drive with Free Disk Clone Software
- 5 How to Transfer OS to New Hard Drive Without Reinstalling
- 6 SSD vs HDD: What's the Difference?
- 7 The Best External Hard Drives for Mac
- 8 Top 5 Best External Hard Drives Picked by Top Media Websites
- 9 How to Initialize SSD in Windows 10/8/7
- 10 How to Create a Windows 10 Recovery Drive
- 11 How to Migrate OS to SSD
- 12 How to Mirror Hard Drive
- 13 How Can I Check and Increase Hard Drive Health | Expert Solu
- 14 Top 10 Software to Test Hard Drive Speed
- 15 How to Transfer OS in a Hard Drive to Another one
- 16 How to Clone Hard Drive
- 17 Top 5 Largest External Hard Drives and Choosing the Right St
- 18 : Antimalware Service Executable High Disk in Windows
- 19 How to Clone Laptop Hard Drive
- 20 How to Migrate Windows 8 in HDD to SSD
- 1 How to recover MGMF files after deleted formatted - What is
- 2 How to recover OSDX files after deleted formatted - What is
- 3 How to recover AU files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 4 How to recover CRT files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 5 How to recover FDD files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 6 How to recover WK4 files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 7 How to Recover Data in Formatted Laptop/computer
- 8 How to recover PRF files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 9 How to Create a Boot Partition for Your computer
- 10 How to recover RWT files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 11 How to recover IGN files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 12 How to recover TCNET files after deleted formatted - What is
- 13 How to recover MASTER files after deleted formatted - What i
- 14 How to recover O files after deleted formatted - What is an
- 15 How to recover AOB files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 16 How to recover CLIP files after deleted formatted - What is
- 17 How to recover ETD files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 18 How to recover VVVVVV files after deleted formatted - What i
- 19 How to recover PKL files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 20 How to fix blue screen of death 0x00000116