Editor Review :
There will still be such and such problems, in which data loss is a headache for users. Generally, if the file is only deleted by mistake, the file is easy to recover, but if the data is recovered due to the partition of the external hard drive, there are relatively few solutions.
In life, we often encounter the problem of deleting files by mistake on the mobile hard drive, and the solution is very simple. However, the data loss caused by the partition of the mobile hard drive is not common, and there are few solutions, so many people are very upset about this problem. In view of this, then the welfare comes. Master the use method of data recovery artifact to help solve data recovery after partition of mobile hard drive.
Partition data recovery strategy of external hard drive
It has to be said that the problem of data loss of hard drive partition is very headache. However, as long as you use the right method, you can quickly recover the data loss of external hard drive caused by partition. In view of this, I recommend you a magic external hard drive data recovery software.
After the hard drive data is lost, users should pay attention to that when the external hard drive is partitioned, the original file has not been damaged. At this time, what we need to do is to ensure the integrity of the data, and we can no longer input new content into the external hard drive, so as to avoid the file being overwritten.
Next, download the data recovery software. The user of this software can recover data only after activation. Before activation, the user can choose to run as a demonstration. First, try whether the files to be recovered can be scanned out. If the missing files are found in the scanning results, the software can be activated. If the missing files are not found, the files cannot be recovered.
The specific operation steps are as follows:
According to the above method, the lost data can be retrieved and the recovery effect is excellent. Notes on data recovery after partition of external hard drive
Before we know how to use it, let's first understand the precautions of data recovery after partition of external hard drive, so as to avoid the situation of disorderly code or unable to open the recovered files and improve the integrity of data recovery.
1. Stop all "write operations" immediately after finding problems, such as saving files, creating new files, deleting files, etc., which will further expand the loss and cause the original data to be overwritten by new data, which is very unfavorable for data recovery.
2. Do not organize the external hard drive. If you do, it is likely to erase any legacy information on the original drive of the files you want to recover. The correct way is to immediately run and perform hard drive data recovery when problems are found.
As the most authoritative data recovery software, it can solve the data recovery problems of different storage media, including the U drive data recovery, memory card data recovery, external phone data recovery and so on. Purchase activation code, activate software and select "hard drive" to start data recovery after hard drive partition. It's easy to use EasyRecovery with full wizard guidance. It's not difficult to recover data after partition of external hard drive. Data recovery strategy after partition of external hard drive
Because the partition of the external hard drive is essentially a format of the hard drive, please refer to the tutorial: "format recovery of the external hard drive"
Data recovery after the partition of the external hard drive is completed.
Through this learning, is the hard drive partition after the data recovery method is clear. Although the software is easy to use, due to the diversity of partition conditions, we cannot guarantee whether there is new data written, so the integrity of data recovery after partition of external hard drive should also be considered in combination with the specific situation.
Recovery process of raw partition of external hard drive
There is a 1T external hard drive on hand, which is divided into three areas, and stores a large amount of data for work.
One day when the external hard drive is connected to the computer, windows suddenly prompts that the first partition is not formatted. Do you need to format it?
Obviously, I won't format it, but the partition can't be accessed, the volume label disappears, and the size of the partition returns to zero.
Using the drive manager of windows, you can see that the partition is recognized as a RAW partition instead of the original NTFS partition, resulting in the inability to access the data inside. How to solve this problem and restore the original NTFS partition?
First of all, I test on other windows systems. If the fault partition or RAW partition is inaccessible, it means that the fault is determined.
Next, I started the PE system and ran the quick file recovery tool. I found that the contents of the fault partition were intact, the directories and files were displayed normally, and the volume labels were correct (it was later proved that the quick file Recovery tool had a high degree of fault tolerance).
After I know the bottom of my mind, I use quick file Recovery tool to scan the track status of the partition, and the read is normal without any bad track.
Since it's not a hardware problem, it may be a problem with the information related to the partition structure.
Some tools can be used to repair the information related to partition structure, but the CHKDSK tool provided by windows is more convenient.
CHKDSK tool needs to run in the command prompt, which requires a high level of computer operation.
Enter the command prompt, first enter J: (J is the drive letter of the fault partition)
Get a hint: the file or directory is corrupt and cannot be read.
So run CHKDSK J:
It can be seen that there is a problem with the index of NTFS partition.
Run CHKDSK J again: / F
The damaged index has been fixed. After the repair, I input J again, and you can see the normal partition file directory:
Call drive’s manager to check that the failed partition has returned to normal.
For devices such as external hard drive that are repeatedly unplugged, the probability of file and partition data errors is relatively high. The fault tolerance of windows system to partition structure is relatively poor. When encountering problems, we should carefully analyze and properly handle them.
Recover deleted lost partition from external hard drive
- 1 Choose recover mode undeleted ,formatted,lost partition or other for files
- 2 Select the device where the missing file is located. If it is an external device, please connect the external device. if you are using a mobile phone, please debug to the developer mode and click the Next button.
- 3 Check the type of file to be restored
- 4 Select the storage location for the restored files and click the button
- 5 Click the "startrecover" button to start recovering the lost files
- 6 AVI file recovery is complete, You can find the lost file in the saved directory location
Video Guide-Recover deleted lost partition from external hard drive
People also like
Recover deleted lost partition from external hard drive References
Ralate Topic Search
About Recover deleted lost partition from external hard drive Q&A
word documents file recovery
External Hard Drive Recovery Software free download
How to recovering deleted files from Seagate external hard d
Seagate external hard drive not showing up issue, How to rec
Seagate external hard drive does not work,how to recover
How to recover formatted Seagate external USB hard drive
how to recover seagate hard disk data not detecting
How to recover data from Seagate external hard drive / inter
How to retrieve lost Seagate data after deleted formatted
How to recover word file after computer shutdown
How to recover photos file after computer shutdown
How to i recover word documents files after a forced shutdow
How recover to the PPT file after pc shutting down
Files not showing up on desktop windows 10,how to recover?
How to recover lost files with black screen in windows pc
How to recover lost desktop files on computer start point
How to recover hard drive files after power outage
How to recover word document files after power outage
How to recover lost files after power outage
Recover lost deleted word excel documents after power outage
- 1 Recover deleted DXFOpen DXF Files on PC windows 10 7 8
- 2 Recover deleted lost DWG files in windows 10 with 3 ways
- 3 How to recover lost deleted AutoCAD Files on windows?
- 4 Recover deleted DAT files after formatted corrupted lost
- 5 Recover corruption PDF document files from hard drive by 3 w
- 6 Recover lost PDF files from hard drive on windows 10 7 8
- 7 Recover deleted PDF files from hard drive on windows with 3
- 8 Recover Deleted Text Files from Windows hard drive 5 way?
- 9 Recover permanently deleted .PST files from hard drive with
- 10 Recover Deleted EML Files from PC on windows with 6 ways
- 11 How to ecover photos from damaged SD card with 3 ways?
- 12 Recover photos from corruption SD Card on windows 10/7
- 13 How to recover photos files from formatted SD card?
- 14 Recover photos from Formatted Memory Card in windows 10
- 15 Recover deleted photos from SD Card on windows by 9 ways
- 16 DOCX File Recovery,recover deleted DOCX file by 2 ways
- 17 Recover lost deletd xlsx/xsl files on windows by 5 ways
- 18 How to recover unsaved powerpoint document in windows
- 19 10 ways to recover deleted PowerPoint files in windows
- 20 Recover permanently deleted word document on windows by 6 wa
- 1 How to recover AMX files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 2 How to recover CIRCUIT files after deleted formatted - What
- 3 How to recover RDC files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 4 How to recover ERF files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 5 How to recover GOOMOD files after deleted formatted - What i
- 6 How to recover SLL files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 7 How to recover KDBX files after deleted formatted - What is
- 8 How to recover UPF files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 9 How to recover XAS files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 10 How to recover MQV files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 11 How to recover PEP files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 12 How to recover ADA files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 13 How to recover CBK files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 14 How to recover QCOW2 files after deleted formatted - What is
- 15 How to recover DRP files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 16 How to recover SFD files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 17 How to recover JAS files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 18 How to recover TSP files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 19 How to recover WLX files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 20 How to recover MM8 files after deleted formatted - What is a