Editor Review :
A user said to me that the error code 0xc0000000f was prompted when the computer reinstalled the system which led to the failure of system operation. Why did this problem occur? Generally the error code is due to the damage of BCD boot file which leads to the failure of normal startup. Of course there are other reasons such as hardware or software changes. I believe most users don't know how to solve it. For the problem of error code 0xc0000000f I recommend two solutions.
1. You can add BCD boot manually.
2. Direct repair guidance.
Computer prompt error code 0xc0000000f for windows 7 unable to enter the system how to repair
If the above two methods are still unable to solve the problem, we will analyze the partition at this time.
There are several mistakes:
Computer prompt error code 0xc0000000f for windows 10 unable to enter the system how to repair
1. The space of C drive is only 100M, and according to the netizens, the system is installed on D drive!
2. Drive C is the active partition
According to the boot mode of windows, we will first choose to boot from the active partition. If our boot information is on drive C, we will boot from drive C, but at this time, the boot information contained in drive C is the system before reinstallation, and the system used to boot now will report an error!
Computer prompt error code efi microsoft boot bcd 0xc00000f windows 10 unable to enter the system how to repair
Delete the C-drive partition, change the d-drive to the active partition, and then repair the system boot. If you want to adjust the d-disk to the C-disk, you need to assign a drive! Operation method: open the partition tool, select the partition, right-click to change the settings.
Computer prompt error code 0xc0000000f unable to enter the system how to repair
After the deletion, you also need to repair the boot or add a boot.
Through the above operation, we can solve the problem perfectly.
There is a final question, why the space of drive C is only 100M. Here are a few reasons for guessing:
1. Error in partition;
2. During the installation of the system, a boot partition is purposely allocated to specifically boot the system (like UEFI + GPT)
3. The hard drive used GPT partition for a long time. The problem occurred after it was converted to MBR!
Computer prompt error code 0xc00000f windows 10 no disc unable to enter the system how to repair
About the computer error code 0xc0000000f can not enter the system repair method, I hope this tutorial will help you.
Cause analysis of 0xc0000000f error
1. Data line is damaged / peripheral equipment is connected
Data lines may fail or be damaged over time. A damaged data line may cause a read / write error when starting windows. These errors may affect the boot process, resulting in a computer startup interruption and 0xc0000000f error. In addition, if a peripheral device is connected, failure or damage to the device may also cause errors.
2. BCD file is damaged or missing
BOOTMGR boot loader is introduced in windows, while BOOTMGR uses BCD (boot configuration database). BCD is the database for configuration options and is used when booting configuration. If the BCD file is damaged or missing, the BCD cannot be found during boot when windows is started, resulting in boot error 0xc0000000f.
BCD file is corrupt
3. System file is damaged
System file corruption can also be the cause of a 0xc0000000f error on the computer. This kind of damage of system files is mostly caused by sudden power failure or shutdown when the system processes important data.
System file corruption
Solution 1: check or replace the data line and remove the peripheral equipment
1. First, make sure the data line is in good condition, and check whether the data line is damaged. If the data line is damaged, replace it. If it is not sure whether it is damaged, but it is used for a long time, it is also recommended to replace the data line with a new one.
Data line connection
2. The damaged peripheral equipment may also cause 0xc0000000f error in the computer. It is recommended to check whether the computer is connected with peripheral devices (CD, USB, printer, etc.). If so, remove it and restart the computer.
Solution 2: start repair through windows recovery environment
1. Connect the windows installation disk to the computer, start the computer, and enter BIOS to set the boot order as CD-ROM drive. Start the computer from the installation disk. BIOS modify boot sequence
2. After successfully starting from the windows installation disk, please click the [repair Computer] option on the selection interface to enter.
3. Then select Troubleshoot - Advanced Options - Start Repair, which will scan your computer and try to repair the problem. After the repair, restart the computer.
Tip: you can also press and hold the restart button for 1-2 times when the computer is started, and enter the recovery environment of windows by forced restart. Now, select [troubleshooting], [advanced options], [start repair] one by one to start the repair. However, it is rude to force a restart. It is recommended to operate carefully.
Solution 3: repair / rebuild BCD files ( your pc/device needs to be repaired 0xc00000f )
1. Prepare the windows installation drive and insert it into the computer. Start the computer and change the boot sequence to boot from the installation drive.
BIOS modify boot sequence
2. After starting, click repair computer - Troubleshooting - advanced options in the interface.
3. Select command prompt in advanced options, and type in the prompt interface box one by one:
bootrec / fixmbr、
bootrec / fixboot、
bootrec / rebuildbcd
Command, and press enter after typing each command.
4. Type the above command
Recover file after error code 0xc0000000f in windows 7 10 8
- 1 Choose recover mode undeleted ,formatted,lost partition or other for files
- 2 Select the device where the missing file is located. If it is an external device, please connect the external device. if you are using a mobile phone, please debug to the developer mode and click the Next button.
- 3 Check the type of file to be restored
- 4 Select the storage location for the restored files and click the button
- 5 Click the "startrecover" button to start recovering the lost files
- 6 AVI file recovery is complete, You can find the lost file in the saved directory location
Video Guide-Recover file after error code 0xc0000000f in windows 7 10 8
People also like
Recover file after error code 0xc0000000f in windows 7 10 8 References
Ralate Topic Search
About Recover file after error code 0xc0000000f in windows 7 10 8 Q&A
word documents file recovery
External Hard Drive Recovery Software free download
How to recovering deleted files from Seagate external hard d
Seagate external hard drive not showing up issue, How to rec
Seagate external hard drive does not work,how to recover
How to recover formatted Seagate external USB hard drive
how to recover seagate hard disk data not detecting
How to recover data from Seagate external hard drive / inter
How to retrieve lost Seagate data after deleted formatted
How to recover word file after computer shutdown
How to recover photos file after computer shutdown
How to i recover word documents files after a forced shutdow
How recover to the PPT file after pc shutting down
Files not showing up on desktop windows 10,how to recover?
How to recover lost files with black screen in windows pc
How to recover lost desktop files on computer start point
How to recover hard drive files after power outage
How to recover word document files after power outage
How to recover lost files after power outage
Recover lost deleted word excel documents after power outage
- 1 How to ecover photos from damaged SD card with 3 ways?
- 2 Recover photos from corruption SD Card on windows 10/7
- 3 How to recover photos files from formatted SD card?
- 4 Recover photos from Formatted Memory Card in windows 10
- 5 Recover deleted photos from SD Card on windows by 9 ways
- 6 DOCX File Recovery,recover deleted DOCX file by 2 ways
- 7 Recover lost deletd xlsx/xsl files on windows by 5 ways
- 8 How to recover unsaved powerpoint document in windows
- 9 10 ways to recover deleted PowerPoint files in windows
- 10 Recover permanently deleted word document on windows by 6 wa
- 11 Recover deleted excel document files by 6 ways on windows
- 12 Recovery of lost excel Files from pen drive in Windows
- 13 Recover deleted excel sheet document files from PC
- 14 Recover permanently deleted excel from Recycle Bin
- 15 Recover deleted excel files from hard drive on windows
- 16 Recover deleted WMV files from SD card PC hard drive
- 17 Recover deleted MP4 video files from SD card or PC
- 18 Recover deleted AVI files from memory card on windows
- 19 Recover corruption AVI files from SD card for windows
- 20 Recover deleted AVI files from SD card on windows
- 1 How to recover LUXB files after deleted formatted - What is
- 2 How to recover VTML files after deleted formatted - What is
- 3 How to recover ZNO files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 4 How to recover NMEA files after deleted formatted - What is
- 5 How to recover ASWS files after deleted formatted - What is
- 6 How to recover CPTM files after deleted formatted - What is
- 7 How to recover EF2 files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 8 How to recover FCD files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 9 How to recover HC files after deleted formatted - What is an
- 10 How to recover SRM files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 11 How to recover LEV files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 12 How to recover VHDX files after deleted formatted - What is
- 13 How to recover XQT files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 14 How to recover MYD files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 15 How to recover AMXX files after deleted formatted - What is
- 16 How to recover CISO files after deleted formatted - What is
- 17 How to recover RDG files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 18 How to recover ERL files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 19 How to recover GP3 files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 20 How to recover SLN files after deleted formatted - What is a