Editor Review :
What is the cause of the computer appear 0xc00000e9 when start up
Everyone in the process of working and learning with the computer, may occur in the system installation or restart, prompt error code 0xc00000e9. What is the cause of the system's problem with the prompt error code 0xc00000e9? How to solve it?
The reasons for the occurrence of 0xc00000e9 when the computer starts up are as follows:
1. The startup obstacle caused by external equipment can be solved by reinstalling the drive.
2. The system startup file (boot file) is lost or damaged. You need to fix the boot.
The reason why the computer cannot start normally and the state 0xc00000e9 appears is generally that there is something wrong with the hardware. The solution is as follows:
First, enter PE, start it with usb drive, then copy all the files in system32\config\regback of disk C to system32\config of disk C and overwrite them. This should solve the problem.
Second, if the above method cannot solve the problem,then try this method, also enter the PE first, there will be a Windows fix tools on the desktop, double-click to open it, then it will let you choose which disk, the disk your your computer system in is the disk which you should choose, then click start fix, then it will prompt successful, restart the computer, choose not from usb drive to start here, then we can see the computer starts successfully, in order to avoid any further failure, we can improve C disk access level.
If there is a boot error in the computer, show the error code for 0xc00000e9, and according to the specific error, it should be portable device, it may be caused by system file corruption. So how do you fix the computer appear 0xc00000e9? Below, I’ll to tell you the method to fix 0xc00000e9 in windows 10.
It is no longer a special thing to reinstall the system, but it should be noted that there is a user using the general PE toolbox, installed his laptop system restart appeared 0xc00000e9 blue screen error. What's going on here? Fortunately, I know some solutions, so I give my solution of 0xc00000e9 error report experience to him.
Computer appear 0xc00000e9 error code after windows 7 install
how to fix
When a file path is indicated below the error, the boot file is corrupted, not the problem of hardware.
Of course, if it is not the file path indicated below the error, that is the other error, here, enter the PE system, PE start disk production
Method: a key production system installation PE start disk
Restart the computer by pressing the usb drive start shortcut key to enter the new machine PE, after entering PE, the desktop will have a Windows fix tool, you can double-click to open, it will appear a problem to let you choose to fix the disk, choose the disk which your computer system installed in, you can choose any one of dual system.
Double-click the c disk and the following page will appear. At this time, click to start to fix.
After that, a status window of fix will appear, at this time, if the above prompt is successful, you can directly exit, what fix report almost useless, if not successful, restart and try again.
After the prompt is successful, restart the computer, do not choose to start from the usb drive, or better not insert the usb drive, you can see the normal boot screen.
Troubleshooting by the following methods:
1, only remove of the mechanical hard drive, if the computer start normally, solid state is good; If not, the solid state is problematic.
2, or install the mechanical hard drive to original position, (that is, solid state bit), to see whether enter the BIOS interface. If yes, the mechanical hard drive is no problem. If not, then it prove that the mechanical hard drive is with a problem.
3, it maybe because of the damaged system files, resulting in the inability to identify the mechanical hard drive, leaving only the SSD, the system indicates that there is no available boot device, you can use the usb drive launcher, restart the computer to enter the BIOS, then use the system backup in the usb drive to fix;
4, finally, reinstall the mechanical hard drive will solve the problem.
If it prompt boot BCD 0xc00000e9 after computer restart, you can refer to the above method to solve.
All above are the solutions to solve computer appear 0xc00000e9 windows 7 10 laptop.
Fix error code 0xc00000e9 in windows laptop,how to recover f
- 1 Choose recover mode undeleted ,formatted,lost partition or other for files
- 2 Select the device where the missing file is located. If it is an external device, please connect the external device. if you are using a mobile phone, please debug to the developer mode and click the Next button.
- 3 Check the type of file to be restored
- 4 Select the storage location for the restored files and click the button
- 5 Click the "startrecover" button to start recovering the lost files
- 6 AVI file recovery is complete, You can find the lost file in the saved directory location
Video Guide-Fix error code 0xc00000e9 in windows laptop,how to recover f
People also like
Fix error code 0xc00000e9 in windows laptop,how to recover f References
Ralate Topic Search
About Fix error code 0xc00000e9 in windows laptop,how to recover f Q&A
- 1 word documents file recovery
- 2 External Hard Drive Recovery Software free download
- 3 How to recovering deleted files from Seagate external hard d
- 4 Seagate external hard drive not showing up issue, How to rec
- 5 Seagate external hard drive does not work,how to recover
- 6 How to recover formatted Seagate external USB hard drive
- 7 how to recover seagate hard disk data not detecting
- 8 How to recover data from Seagate external hard drive / inter
- 9 How to retrieve lost Seagate data after deleted formatted
- 10 How to recover word file after computer shutdown
- 11 How to recover photos file after computer shutdown
- 12 How to i recover word documents files after a forced shutdow
- 13 How recover to the PPT file after pc shutting down
- 14 Files not showing up on desktop windows 10,how to recover?
- 15 How to recover lost files with black screen in windows pc
- 16 How to recover lost desktop files on computer start point
- 17 How to recover hard drive files after power outage
- 18 How to recover word document files after power outage
- 19 How to recover lost files after power outage
- 20 Recover lost deleted word excel documents after power outage
- 1 Difference: Recovery Disk, Disk Recovery, System Image & Sys
- 2 How to Move Windows 10 in HDD to SSD
- 3 How to Use an External Hard Drive
- 4 Clone Hard Drive with Free Disk Clone Software
- 5 How to Transfer OS to New Hard Drive Without Reinstalling
- 6 SSD vs HDD: What's the Difference?
- 7 The Best External Hard Drives for Mac
- 8 Top 5 Best External Hard Drives Picked by Top Media Websites
- 9 How to Initialize SSD in Windows 10/8/7
- 10 How to Create a Windows 10 Recovery Drive
- 11 How to Migrate OS to SSD
- 12 How to Mirror Hard Drive
- 13 How Can I Check and Increase Hard Drive Health | Expert Solu
- 14 Top 10 Software to Test Hard Drive Speed
- 15 How to Transfer OS in a Hard Drive to Another one
- 16 How to Clone Hard Drive
- 17 Top 5 Largest External Hard Drives and Choosing the Right St
- 18 : Antimalware Service Executable High Disk in Windows
- 19 How to Clone Laptop Hard Drive
- 20 How to Migrate Windows 8 in HDD to SSD
- 1 How to recover OSDX files after deleted formatted - What is
- 2 Fixes and Tips on GoPro SD Card Errors
- 3 How to recover 1 files after deleted formatted - What is a .
- 4 How to recover BM3 files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 5 How to recover PRF files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 6 How to recover DDX files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 7 How to recover RWT files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 8 How to recover FUSE files after deleted formatted - What is
- 9 How to recover IGN files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 10 How to recover TCNET files after deleted formatted - What is
- 11 How to recover MASTER files after deleted formatted - What i
- 12 How to recover O files after deleted formatted - What is an
- 13 Opening and using of Device manager in Windows
- 14 How to recover BA6 files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 15 How to recover PKL files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 16 How to recover CVW files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 17 How to recover RK files after deleted formatted - What is an
- 18 How to recover FLKB files after deleted formatted - What is
- 19 How to recover HS2 files after deleted formatted - What is a
- 20 How to recover SV5 files after deleted formatted - What is a